On Feb. 20, the Transport Workers Union supported the launch of a dozen TWU Locals’ latest campaign, American Airlines Should Care, focused on educating the public on the issues affecting Air Division members.
For over three years, the TWU has been engaged in contract negotiations with American Airlines and have been embroiled in a battle to save U.S.-based jobs that are vital to the safety and security of America’s air travelers and flight crews. Now, it’s time to get the general public on our side and educate them about American Airlines’ unfair and potentially unsafe practices.
As a TWU member, you can help spread the message on behalf of your Air Division brothers and sisters. We cannot do this without you! The objective of sharing this campaign with your family and friends is to help spread the message of our continuing struggle to setting a contract with American Airlines.
Here’s what you can do to help and find more information:
- Visit the campaign website: AAShouldCare.com
- Follow on Facebook: @AmericanAirlinesShouldCare
- Follow on Twitter: @AAShouldCare
- Sign the Petition: http://chng.it/thyrrtmzJb
- When posting on social media, be sure to use the hashtag#PowerofCaring. The slogan is “Discover the #PowerofCaring”
This campaign is supported and paid for by TWU Locals 501, 502, 505, 507, 510, 512, 513, 514, 529, 567, 568, and 591.