- Expanding collective bargaining rights.
- Protecting workers’ rights.
- Empowering working people.
- Investing in good jobs.
- Support for airline and railroad worker bargaining rights.
- Promoting fair compensation.
What does Hillary stand for? She stands for…
If you’re out there taking hits for Hillary by correcting the record, pointing out lies, and shedding light on misinformation, the Hillmet is here to help! Check out TWU’s latest get out the vote video below, and see all our get out the vote videos on YouTube.